Monday, August 6, 2007

Running!

For all of you out there who run- you never want to travel to this
school. They tease you with a perfectly good track (which I think is
only 300 meters based on my times) and they never unlock it for
running. So- every other morning, I have been running a .5 mile loop
that I created again and again and again. The nice thing about it is
that it is all concrete, yet it passes around the perfectly good track.
Oh well. For all of you who I will be seeing at Cross Country soon-
don't tell Walsh that I'm running on concrete... he'd flip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats bad about running on concrete?

Anonymous said...

Staffa Laffa. We missed you at the first practice of the season, but you'll be there for the alumni run so it all evens out. Thanks for the postcard that building is beautiful. Pizza Hut? come on now that's not even good in america, haha. And at least you're running. Can't wait to see you again.