Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day off number 2. Massage­ second time.

At 9:30 we met Emily by the security station and took taxis to the
original massage place we visited. This place initially wanted to
charge us way too much when we first showed up there, so we left and
ended up at the ice skaters massage place. Well, apparently these
ladies called Emily back and said that they'd come down on the price
if we'd come back, so we decided to give them another try. We got
there, and I asked Emily if this was going to be a clothes on or a
clothes off type of massage, and she assured me that our clothes
would be on- just as Amy and Karen were lead off to the bath. I
don¡¯t remember the last bath I had with clothes on¡­ I love the
Chinese. So we waited our turn, and then Ang and I took our bath
(which really was a shower) and waited for the girls to be free for our
massage. The shower in and of itself was interesting, because none of
the supplies really told you what they were for- but I went for it,
putting conditioner in my hair first, then repeating the process once I
figured out which was which. We were given robes to wear, which were
too small, so we wrapped towels on, and then put the robes on, to wait
for our turn. Well, our turn came about 50 minutes later. We sat in
these towel-robe things in the resting room with the Vice Director
and Emily as Amy and Karen got their massages. Interesting enough, the
resting room included a lot of activity. Namely, eating
watermelon, split pea soup and Korean tea. We painted our nails as the
two ladies watched, and we discussed the end of the session trip (which
proved to be futile in getting any more information about it). Still
wondering how this is a clothes on massage, Ang and I finally got
our turn to go in. It was a nice massage- they used some sort of oils
and things, and then they gave us a facial which was interesting since
I'd never had one before. At any rate, there was very little time
with our clothes on- so it was like massages in the US in that aspect-
but for some reason I keep asking questions I never get the correct
answer to.

No comments: